Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nothing to do, nowhere to go

I am loving this weekend. Since we've moved to Colorado, we've either been moving in, entertaining (I use that word loosely) guests, or going somewhere. And finally we have a weekend with nothing to do. Actually I'm lying. We did go to the Nature and Science Museum in Denver, but it was just the three of us and it was free. So it didn't really feel like a chore, a mandatory exploration, just something to do on a lazy weekend. I love these weekends, they don't happen very often. I'm even contemplating doing a Halloween craft, picking my laziness up and going to Joann this afternoon. Just the fact that I have time to peruse Halloween crafts is my kind of awesome. I don't know though, a nap or reading a book sounds kind of right too.

No comments: