Friday, August 26, 2011

It looks like a kitchen again!

Progress, finally...I was starting to feel like I would never have a kitchen back. Cabinets were installed today, there's still some additional things that need to be done, including putting in the kitchen table, which will be built into the nook in the back in the first picture below. The electrician is coming on Monday to hook up lights, the fridge, and the oven. So even though I thought I'd get to make cookies this weekend, I'll have to wait. But it's nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. Now it's time to think about what to purge, maybe the half-million plastic cold cuts tubs we have, although Maggie and I made a sweet rocket ship out of them this afternoon.

Here it is: Progress





1 comment:

Sarann said...

Very nice, what a beautiful kitchen it will be!