Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a ....(spoiler alert)

So we are having a baby girl. No surprise to people who have heard the rumors about pilots making girls left and right. I don't know what the radar does to them. We are very happy and included the ultrasound pictures below. We are well aware that they are hard to read and the one with the baby facing front looks like we have created some kind of demon spawn. But, what do you want? She's not done yet.

Click on the picture to see a bigger version. It's the only way you'll see anything good.

This is the money shot, and oh yes, that's her mooning us. Also, a little creepy that we have a picture of an arrow pointing at our baby's whoo hoo (I'm practicing to make up words for giggly body parts).



This is the demon-like picture. If you look really closely, in one of them you can see a creepy ghostly grin. And I also know I shouldn't talk about my baby that way.

No comments: